Terms and conditions for processing of personal data of visitors to the website www.vilagiwinery.com
Article I. Recital
These Terms and conditions for processing of personal data of visitors to the website www.vilagiwinery.com (hereinafter referred to as the: „Terms“) serve to fulfill the obligations of the Operator referred to in Article III. of these Terms resulting from generally binding legal regulations in relation to informing the Person concerned about the terms of processing its personal data.
Article II. Definitions
1. Operator shall for the purpose of these Terms mean entity – that alone or together with others – defines the purpose and means of personal data processing and processes personal data in its own name and whose identification data are listed in Article III. of these Terms.
2. Person concerned shall for the purpose of these Terms mean a natural person – a visitor to the website www.vilagiwinery.com, who notified the Operator of his personal data on these websites via contact form in order to deliver a reply.
3. Recipient shall for the purpose of these Terms mean entities, by help of which the Operator ensures the operation of his business on the basis of a contractual relationship and who are, on the basis of such a relationship or on the basis of fulfillment of another legal obligation of the Operator, in contact with the personal data of Persons concerned.
4. Generally binding legal regulations shall for the purpose of these Terms mean legal, subordinate and international legal rules having a general application for the Slovak Republic, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and Act 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection.
Article III. Identification of the Operator
1. Operator, who manages the website www.vilagiwinery.com and processes the personal data of Persons concerned, is the company B.C.INVEST, a.s., with its registered seat at Štúrova 1090/7, 929 01 Dunajská Streda, Company ID No.: 36 232 645.
2. Another contact information of the Operator for the purposes of personal data protection is: oou [at] ehcs.sk.
Article IV. List, purpose and legal basis of the personal data processing
The purpose of processing the personal data of Persons concerned is submission and delivery of answers to the questions of the Person concerned on the websites www.vilagiwinery.com. For these purposes, the following personal data of the Person concerned are processed: name, e-mail contact. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the Person concerned. Processing of personal data shall not take place unless Person concerned has given his consent to the processing of his personal data.
Article V. Time of personal data processing
Personal data processed by the Operator are processed until the consent withdrawal of the Person concerned, but no later than three months from sending of the answer to the question of the Person concerned.
Article VI. Categories of recipients
Recipients by help of which the Operator ensures the operation of his business, resp. who come into contact with the personal data of Persons concerned on the basis of fulfilling another legal obligation of the Operator, are mainly IT service providers, lawyers, auditors, providers of accounting, tax, similar advisory and other services.
Article VII. The rights of the Person concerned
The Person concerned is entitled to
a/ request the Operator the access to personal data processed about its person,
b/ request the rectification of personal data processed about its person in case they are incorrect,
c/ the deletion of personal data processed by the Operator about its person in case some of the Terms for application of this right is given in accordance with generally binding legal regulations,
d/ require the limitation of the processing of personal data in case some of the Terms for application of this right is given in accordance with generally binding legal regulations; during the limitation of the processing, the Operator is only entitled to retain these personal data or process them only for limited purposes arising from generally binding legal regulations,
e/ request personal data processed about its person provided to the Operator when processed by automated means in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, it is also entitled under the same conditions and to the same extent to require the provision of such data to another Operator if the transmission of the data is technically possible,
f/ anytime withdraw its consent to the processing of personal data in relation to the data that are processed only on the basis of its consent,
g/ file a motion to initiate a procedure on personal data protection with the relevant public authority.